Monday, December 8, 2008

Ahhh, kids

So I think this is a funny story....maybe it will make others smile. So I had the kids in the car today and we were leaving the grocery store. This pickup truck turned in front of me and proceeded to take 2/3 of the road and he had plenty of time to move over to his side of the road. I yelled "move that piece of sheep truck outta my way!" Of course I didn't say sheep, I said a different 4 letter word that started with S. Then from the backseat I hear Sydney say "Daaaaaaaaaaaad, you don't yell. You have to use your words, and you have to say please!" I said "oh, really.....so if I said please move your piece of sheep truck, then he would have moved?" And she said, "well maybe but you also shouldn't say sheep!" I laughed and said, "well if I shouldn't use the word sheep, you shouldn't use it either!" She went on to continue the lecture about how we don't yell at our friends and that we always have to use our words. What a smart little sheep she is!

0 comments: